Thursday March 19 free math website to check out

Hello to all my dear students. I am sure you are feeling a little confused and wondering what this all means. You should have received a message from all the grade 4/5 teachers on Monday. It was and still is very strange in the school with no students.

I would like you to know that I, and the entire school are thinking of you and hoping you are being safe and staying healthy. I hope you are trying to practice learning every day, no matter what it may look like. Use some of the ideas from the CBE that were sent out to families the other day. I just received this gift and am passing on the website so that you can have some fun with it. It is from the same site that has the number puzzles we have done in class. There are a lot of other great puzzles and activities for you to try at home. It is given free so no worries about payment. Give it a try and have some fun!

https://mashupmath.com/blog/free-homeschool-math-resources

Please feel free to drop me an email and check in, it would be great to hear from you. Spring break is next week, so please enjoy that time as best as you can. I know it seems a little ironic given the circumstances. Practice social distancing, but do get some exercise and fresh air.

Take care of yourselves,

Mr. Mori

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday January 13

Monday December 9

Thursday January 9